Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Portal 2 Arkham Horror (spoiler alert)

In continuation of the last post, I've made up a bit more relating to the idea of having an Arkham Horror customization for Portal 2.

WARNING: WHILE THE FIRST POST HAD ONLY MINIMAL SPOILERS, THIS POST HAS SOME FAIRLY LARGE SPOILERS.

I've put together a few things, including a Wheatley Ancient One/GLaDOS Guardian to complement the GLaDOS Ancient One/Wheatley Guardian from the last post.  You can play either of those pairings separately.  However, I got to thinking and decided to set up an overarching story card for the whole of the experience, which actually has you first fight GLaDOS and then fight Wheatley.  To finish things off I've created some investigator story cards, which really work best with the full story card.  I suppose you could play the game in parts over the course of two nights, but I'm interested to sit down and try to play through the whole of it all at once.

I would strongly suggest using the overall story card regardless of what setup you play, the only difference would be that you might ignore the last rule.

Again, all characters are original creations of Valve Software - I only put this together for fun.

Finally, did I mention how awesome the Strange Eons character creator is?  Because it is.
http://cgjennings.ca/eons/index.html

Wheatley Ancient One:


GLaDOS Guardian:


Overall Story Card:



Chell personal story cards:





Gordon Freeman personal story cards:





Atlas personal story cards:




P-Body personal story cards:





No comments:

Post a Comment