Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Portal 2 Characters for Arkham Horror

So I play a decent amount of Arkham Horror (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkham_Horror), and have also been playing around a bit with the Strange Eons game editor - which is AWESOME - and can be found here (http://cgjennings.ca/eons/index.html).

I've also recently been playing a bit of portal 2, which is also awesome.  I would highly recommend it.  If you haven't played I suppose there may be minor spoilers found in these characters, so be warned.  Also, obviously these characters are intellectual property of Valve Software and I only wanted to put these characters together for fun.  Hopefully these characters interest fans of Portal 2 in Arkham Horror, and fans of Arkham Horror in Portal 2. 

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go in terms of putting together some characters and things based on the game.  I haven't had a chance to play test it yet, so I'm not sure how balanced it is.  If you get a chance to play test it please feel free to leave comments on how you think it works or might be improved.

Also, if you're interested in buying Arkham Horror or Portal 2 you can find them on Amazon, here:
























P-Body:


Atlas:

 
Chell (the character from single-player):


And to get to 4-players, Gordon Freeman:


I also figured that these four characters could use a custom ancient one, so here's GLaDOS:


And a custom guardian, Wheatley:


And herald, Cave Johnson:


Finally, here are the extra items/monsters you'd need in order to play with this set:










No comments:

Post a Comment